A collection of Magnolia update tasks that can be reused in custom modules
Tasks for Magnolia CMS
Openutils-mgnltasks is a collection of Magnolia update tasks that can be reused in custom magnolia modules.
Most of them are useful to handle the bootstrap or configuration of simple content modules. See the full list and description in javadocs.
Add the openutils-mgnltasks JAR to the classpath of your application or, using Maven, simply declare the dependency in your pom.xml.
Project info & quick links
Latest release: 4.1.3
- Download Sourceforge file download area
- Bugs and feature requests OpenmindLAB Jira
- Changelog See what's new in release 4.1.3
- Source code Subversion public url
- Javadocs Documentation for the release 4.1.3
- Maven The dependency snippet for your pom