the Tagcloud Module for Magnolia CMS
the easy way to build tag clouds with Magnolia CMS
Tagcloud module for Magnolia CMS
The Tagcloud module for Magnolia CMS is a custom module for Magnolia CMS for generating and managing tag clouds.
Building tag clouds based on a Jcr backed is usually really complex due to the hiearchical organization of content. The TagCloud module is a ready-to-use solution with several advantages:
- directly uses lucene inxedes and not Magnolia/Jcr APIs, it's fast!
- provide a simple html for your customization
- automatic caching of generated tagclouds (if needed)
- retrieve inserted tags and provide a 'facebook like' input dialog, see the screenshot below.
See the how to for details on how to configure and use it.
Each tag cloud module release is deeply tied to a specific jackrabbit/lucene version. Pick your choice:
|4.5.x||2.6.x||not yet released since no released version of bobo-browse is available. You can use version 5.0.0 with bobo-browse 3.2.0 and the patch available at http://goo.gl/CzA50|
Project info & quick links
Latest release: 5.0.1
- Download Sourceforge file download area
- Bugs and feature requests OpenmindLAB Jira
- Changelog See what's new in release 5.0.1
- Source code Subversion public url
- Javadocs Documentation for the release 5.0.1
- Taglibdoc Documentation for tags and EL functions
- Maven The dependency snippet for your pom