Professional and production ready open source products
developed and maintained by Openmind
News and latest releases
May 2012: New releases for Magnolia 4 and 4.5
The following modules have new releases for Magnolia 4.4 or below:
- Tasks for Magnolia CMS -> 4.1.3
- Utils for Magnolia CMS -> 1.1.0
- Controls for Magnolia CMS -> 4.1.3
- Messages for Magnolia CMS -> 4.2.4
- Groovy Shell for Magnolia CMS -> 2.0.0
- Simplemedia for Magnolia CMS -> 4.5.2
And we welcome the first Magnolia 4.5 compatible release for the next list of modules!
- Criteria API for Magnolia CMS -> 5.0.0
- Tasks for Magnolia CMS -> 5.0.0
- Utils for Magnolia CMS -> 5.0.0
- Controls for Magnolia CMS -> 5.0.0
- Messages for Magnolia CMS -> 5.0.0
- Groovy Shell for Magnolia CMS -> 5.0.0
- Simplemedia for Magnolia CMS -> 5.0.0
Please pay attention that modules for Magnolia 4.5 are not compatible with lower versions and vice versa. We marked all the Magnolia 4.5 compatible releases with a number starting with 5.x.
March 2012 - Magnolia 4.5 is out
... and openutils modules will follow shortly!
We are working hard to update all the openutils modules to the latest and greatest Magnolia release. Stay tuned for news!
Another SimpleMedia release: 4.5.0 is out.
SimpleMedia 4.4.0 is out. Don't miss dynamically generated playlists and in-page cropping ;)
A new release for the Tagcloud module for Magnolia CMS is out, adding support for newer jackrabbit versions (up to 2.2.5), i18n and more.
The 3.3 release for Criteria APIs is out, with support for paginated queries in document order.
December 2010: new releases for Magnolia 4.4
A new version has been released for the Stripes module for Magnolia CMS and the Groovy Shell!
September 2010 - release fest
In preparation for the Magnolia conference in Basel, a long list of releases from openmindLAB!
Don't miss the updates for
- Simplemedia version 4.3.0 - a long awaited release with a new advanced search, pagination and sorting, improved UI and and great performance/scalability improvements
- Messages Module 4.1.0
- Criteria 3.0.2
- Magnolia Utils 1.0.6
And some shiny new modules too!
- SimpleCache 1.0.0 - a simple and fast filesystem-based cache
- Rules Module 1.0.0 - drive your content with a user-friendly rule engine integrated with Magnolia
- ContextMenu Module 1.0.0 - making complex pages editable with Magnolia in a snap
- Magnolia e-learning Module 1.0.0 - SCORM compliant module for a Magnolia based e-learning management system
- Magnolia Mobile module 1.0.0 - the easy way to adapt your website for different mobile devices
August 2010: a brand new Criteria API release
The Criteria API releases 2.1 and 3 are out, after a dozen of betas which have been extensively tested in real-world projects. Don't miss it, try it and you will never be able to work with magnolia without using it.
August 2010: new Controls Module release
Magnolia Controls module version 4.1.1 is out, featuring plugin-style contribution of grid editors.
June 2010: simplemedia 4.2.1 released
New website look and improved documentation
Simplemedia module 4.2 for Magnolia is out!
Don't miss the new tag cloud module for Magnolia
Version 1.0 of the first Magnolia tag cloud module is finally out, give it a look.